[thelist] form submit nn4.7

Shaun Anderson shaunanderson at shaunanderson.info
Mon Dec 3 15:34:19 CST 2001

Appears I'm late to the thread, but...

We had a problem similar to this a while ago.

Turned out that NN didn't like displaying the text box because it was trying
to be wider than the cell that contained it.  Took a long time to figure
that one out.

Try removing the table tags as a test to see if that's what it is.  (or make
the textbox 5 columns wide)

Shaun