[thelist] Turning Printies into Webbies.

Andrea Belk andrea at geonetric.com
Tue Dec 4 15:21:03 CST 2001

I have a project coming up where I have to train a small group of print
designers (ad agency level experience) on how to 'design for the web'. It's
not so much their graphic skills that I'm concerned about, but the little
design tricks that only a seasoned designer knows, that makes the job run
smoother.

They know little to nothing about content architecture or how things 'work'
on the web.

Any suggestions on the best way to approach this situation? I have 3 2-hour
training sessions with them. (about 3-4 people).

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Andrea A Belk
Creative Director