[thelist] Turning Printies into Webbies. (vice versa?)

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Tue Dec 4 15:45:19 CST 2001

: At 1:22 PM 12/4/1, Andrea Belk wrote:
: > I have a project coming up where I have to train a small group
: > of print designers (ad agency level experience) on how to 'design
: > for the web'.

curious what you all might have as book suggestions for people that started
out in the digital (only) world and would like to transition to the print
world?

this has been a subject i've been curious about for a time now and find it
interesting how little attention has been payed to it.

thoughts?

tia,