[thelist] Ssh on Linux

Keith cache at dowebs.com
Tue Dec 4 20:18:33 CST 2001

Chris
>Something that is easy to use and allows for point and click ftp.

If it's just SCP you're looking fo maybe mindterm's java would be the way
to go. It's an FTP client that can be run as an application or as an applet.
I've used the older version as an applet and liked it. A reworked and free
version is available at http://www.isnetworks.com/ssh/

Hmmm.... last I saw of TeraTerm it was experimental but that was long
time ago.......

Let's see, a free TeraTerm or a not-free www.ssh.com, decisions,
decisions..... But hey, Japanese characters! Who can pass that up! Time
to checkout TeraTerm again. Thanks Judah!

keith