[thelist] Web Development Sites

Andrew Stevens lists at 4serendipity.com
Tue Dec 4 21:37:18 CST 2001

Hello Joel,

JKP> I'm impressed with the amount and relevence of the articles featured on sites
JKP> such as webdevelopersjournal.com, webtechniques.com, and webreview.com. Does
JKP> anyone else out there know of a favorite web development e-zine-type site?

JKP> -joeljkp

Another good site with a broad range of articles is
http://sitepoint.com

Additionally, the site also hosts an active set of web development
forms at:
http://www.sitepointforums.com/

<tip type="W3C Mailing lists">
The W3C hosts a number of active lists covering such topics as
accessibility, style sheets, xml and other web and consortium-related
topics.