[thelist] Re: ASP LOGON_USER Variable

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 5 13:09:58 CST 2001

If you're looking for LOGON_USER you'll have to force some kind of
authentication, or afaik it won't exist. On a Windows LAN, it'll happen
automagically in the background, no manual login required. (There are lots
of caveats to using the automagic auth, like it isn't carried along if the
user goes outside the domain.)

spinhead