[thelist] Re: F2S Announcement

josh evolt at efeingold.com
Thu Dec 6 07:24:18 CST 2001

Any other webhosts that you would like to recommend?

Well - I did a search a while back and found affordablehost.com.  I think I
pay $25 yearly for a site with all the things you need and unlimited email
aliases.  I have found that the web admin, Tina, is very helpful and
responds with speed.  She will do a custom package based on your needs and
isn't greedy.

(I don't know if I would use them for a client's site since I don't have a
solid relationship with them.  Don't get me wrong, the downtime, if any is
minimal, but for a client's site I would rather spend their money on a
nationally known host and not take a fall in the event something went
wrong.)

Overall I have been extremely happy with their service.

Josh