[thelist] Best Practices for Web QA process

andre gaulin andregaulin at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:33:00 CST 2001

hey everyone...

i need to help my newly implimented QA department get up to speed and fit
them into our development process.  Our new QA person used to be a developer
and has moved into the QA department.  He was just hired and is fresh to the
company.  A real full time QA process is new to this team and i was
wondering if anyone had any good resources, processes, best practices,
articles, etc. that might help everyone get up to speed and into the idea
that testing is a major part of the dev cycle?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated...

Andre