[thelist] Single install of PHP4, MySQL, Apache for Linux?

Maryanna Nesina mar at MN1052.srv.pu.ru
Thu Dec 6 14:39:57 CST 2001

No, you must use an individual rpm for each programm. As for Windows,
Apache,
PHP4 and MySQL are also different install binaries. As a metter of fact
these are quit different projects, carried out by different teams.