[thelist] HTML EMAIL

Adrian Fischer adrian at aussiebidder.com
Thu Dec 6 15:00:13 CST 2001

Ok...got the HTML email thing working a treat.  Next question would be
though, if a mail client cant view html or html is turned off, how can I
ensure they get something that makes sense instead of all my mark up?

Question 2 is; I use small images as borders for forms etc in frames.  The
corner images are fine.  The top and bottom  images are stretched between
the corners and work fine in NS and IE (width=100%).  The side images are
the problem.  Using height=100%.  They work in IE but not in NS.  Any ideas
on how I can make it work for NS.

Thanks Again

Regards

Adrian Fischer