[thelist] Can't get MySQL to run on Boot (was: Single install of PHP4, MySQL, Apache for Linux?)

Dave Preston caffiend at simianbrotherhood.org
Thu Dec 6 18:29:25 CST 2001

I never actually tested the throughput, but it runs great for my 128k
upstream dsl. I host a few domains for myself and a couple for friends
and same for the email with no troubles.

Compiling on it will be a tad slow though but patience is a virtue or
something... ;) Of course packages are good too, I just tend to prefer a
finer grained controll over what I install...

-d