[thelist] job opp

Ray Hill lists at prydain.com
Fri Dec 7 15:51:08 CST 2001

> The last 5 jobs postings are also listed and linked to their full
> articles in the right hand sidebar. Right below the 'contact' link,
> and right above the 'highest rated articles' section :)

Yeah, that's how I eventually found it once I knew to look.

The reason I think I hadn't seen it before is that it's not visible
when the page loads.  You have to scroll down to see it.  And on a
page like this, if you're scrolling down you're usually looking at the
list of articles that you're scrolling through.  So it's essentially
in a blind spot.

Thanks for pointing it out, though,

--ray