[thelist] php vs asp [More specific]

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 7 20:02:46 CST 2001

Consider your purpose: are you looking to learn a new language and expand
your horizons? PHP shouldn't be a tough jump from ASP.

If you're looking to get a job done and have a deadline or just want to get
down to business, there are about a million sites utilizing the ASP on MSSQL
combination. Should work for you, too. Start with Access, and make (IIRC) a
few minor tweaks when MSSQL is in the budget.

spinhead