[thelist] My O'Reilly, OS X, Apache Article

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Dec 7 20:27:54 CST 2001

Hey there. I just gotta toot my own horn here. O'Reilly has released the
first part of my primer for Apache and OS X. It's geared toward OS X users,
but the information concerning Apache is applicable to any Apache
installation:

--
Morbus Iff ( i'm the droid you're looking for )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/