[thelist] monitor color settings

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Sat Dec 8 23:28:10 CST 2001

djc-

It may be that your new establishment is prone to extra EMI.  By that I mean
that your monitor could be receiving a bit more interference from nearby
power lines, etc. than it's setup to handle.   Have you tried moving the
monitor elsewhere to see if you can duplicate the problem?  Just a thought.
I know these things are supposed to be well-shielded but my monitor (Philips
109b) has an issue with my apartment whereas it "wobbles" ever-so-slightly
when the heater (in the basement) is on.  Haven't moved it around yet like I
suggest you do, but I'm 99% sure that's the cause of my issues.  Give it a
shot before you spend hundreds. ;)

-Chris