[thelist] Looking for a simple CF-based catalog/shopping cart

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Dec 10 16:16:47 CST 2001

> +| Plus, bare in mind, ALL of the stuff you know about speed
> is going to
> +| change anyway once Neo is released.
>
> Huh.
>
> I wonder how...
>
>http://www.macromedia.com/software/coldfusion/resources/neo/

Well, think about. Something in the compiler makes comparenocase faster
than eq, right? Well, the entire server is being rewritten.

I'm not saying some functions won't be faster than others. I'm not
saying Neo will _always_ be ten times faster than CF5, or whatever, I'm
just saying that...

a) worrying about stuff like this is NOT really useful and
b) it's going to change anyway

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus