[thelist] Use of Thumbnails

judah at wiredotter.com judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Dec 11 16:49:55 CST 2001

At 05:28 PM 12/11/2001 -0500, Pam wrote:

>I've been using Arles Image Web Page Creator to generate my
>thumbnails.  It makes life much easier ;)   It will not only create the
>thumbnails for you, but also creates the navigation through all the pages
>(similar to a slide show).
>HTH,
>Pam

Yeah, I've used similar features in Photoshop.  Its a nice option unless
you're trying to integrate the contact sheet into an existing
design.  Since Salvatore is using ASP, I figured that he might be using
various includes, setting variables and the like, and might want to do
something more complicated than straight HTML.  But if you're doing
straight HTML, then auto-generated contact sheets Photoshop or Arles is a
great way to go.

Judah