[thelist] m.e.o + dreamweaver question

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Dec 17 09:14:59 CST 2001

Cool, thanks for the heads up! I'll be sure to file this one away to add
to the m.e.o FAQ

And you should put the .htaccess file in whichever directory you want it
to affect. If you have a /secret directory the best place would be to
put it in /home/user/public_html/secret

Shout if you have any other questions :)

.djc.

nally got around to testing this, and: