[thelist] GD windows still messing up.

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 04:01:15 CST 2001

Hi, still having problems here with GD on windows.

Gettig the following :
"PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\php_gd.dll' - The
specified procedure could not be found. in Unknown on line 0"

Here are the relavent parts of my php.ini

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "C:\PHP\"

extension=php_gd.dll

We are using the right version of the dll (ASAIK) for our PHP version
and have tried ones from other locations with no success.

Have tried putting the dll in windows/system32/ with the same results.
It’s a Windows 2000 box running IIS 5.

Cheers.

R.Livsey

---