[thelist] New Site -

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Tue Dec 18 10:18:12 CST 2001

Jamie,

> http://www.miniusa.com

    I'll leave the usability/accessibility debate to others, and the
arguments against popping a new, fixed-size window. My guess is that the
look-and-feel of this site is very appropriate for the intended target
market. I think it's nicely designed, although a bit slow even over my
company's big pipe -- slow enough, in fact, that I bailed on attempts to
open various links, even though I was interested in the content.
    I did find some minor inconsistencies in cursor types. Some menus and
menu items use an arrow cursor while others use a hand cursor. There doesn't
seem to be consistent logic to which ones use which cursor, so I assume that
this is an oversight.

James Aylard