[thelist] PHP style question..

McCoy, Alan amccoy at goodmanct.com
Tue Dec 18 11:16:14 CST 2001

I kinda swing both ways on that...(Umm...what I mean to say was)...When
I've created stuff from scratch, I usually just let the HTML take care
of itself. However, if I'm doing mods on a pre-existing script that uses
echo, I'll keep the echo method and insert the needed code within that
structure.

Seems to me that it's a "whatever floats yer boat" issue.

Of course, I'm not even close to attaining PHP enlightenment. Perhaps
some other PHP monks have the answer.

Alan