[thelist] New Site

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Tue Dec 18 11:39:58 CST 2001

Wow - I want to thank all you Evolters for the excellent feedback on
the new Mini site - I wanted to keep responding to everyone
individually but I just can't keep up!

I've forwarded on (and will continue to forward) all technical and
content issues to the appropriate people, and if I could send each
and every one of you a check for being on our QA team I would (please
*do not* send me your PayPal id ;-). Plus, we're planning to keep
this site fresh and growing, so check back -

Also, look for an absolutely kick-*ss vehicle configurator soon, that
didn't launch with this iteration only because pricing and
accessories aren't quite finalized.

We tried really hard, and I think we mostly accomplished, in making
this a Flash site that also happened to be chock full of info and
overcame some of the issues (back button, for instance) that can
plague other sites -

Thanks again -

Jamie