[thelist] Re: New Site - (miniusa.com)

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Tue Dec 18 12:45:18 CST 2001

>That's affecting, dammit. :-)

Sorry. As an English major, my inability to keep those straight has
always been vexing. I do, however, have the whole then/than, its/it's
and there/their thing down - I also get excited using "whom"
correctly, which really just shows how little I've gotten out lately -

>I'm one of them -- just turned on the Sourceforge version of Junkbuster
>today.  Your site shows the Flash (Site: "Have you tried clicking the
>gloves?"  Me: "No, why on earth would I?"*) and then stops cold on the
>Mini logo.  Document done, and a tiny yellow Yield sign at the lower left
>of the browser, which is IE 5.

I'm told we've just fixed this, though as I wasn't having the
problem, I can't verify that.

>(*Perhaps I'm naive and perhaps I'm a Philistine, but I'd give a shiny
>nickel to know why in sheol people insist on putting an intro screen
>between me and the site I supposedly came to see.)

No comment (biting my tongue here)

Thanks!