[thelist] PHP style question..

Kris Hedstrom webdev at komputerart.com
Tue Dec 18 14:34:50 CST 2001

I tend not to put html within php tags, but I bend my rule at times. I
usually put paragraph and some table tags within php just because I'm lazy.
The best way (for me) is to use functions whenever possible, if there is
more than three lines of code to do a task I make that a functions. It
increases the readablity and it is pretty easy to maintain your code.