[thelist] Re: MINI site

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Tue Dec 18 16:25:08 CST 2001

>  on the print this section, your background is black - most printers
>will not print backgrounds

Hi Cayley -

Actually, when you print, a different black on white version (divided
into 2 8.5x11 pages, and re-arranged slighty to present a good
looking print layout) is sent to the printer -

Having said that, it's not apparent that we're *not* trying to print
the black version the user sees - we'll change the wording to be a
bit more clear -

>  also, couldn't find a full color photo of the car

A plethora of pics can be found in the Photo Gallery, one of the
options under each model in 'Our Cars"

>  very nice job, good use of flash - most people use flash
>gratuitously and for the wrong reasons

Thanks!