[thelist] PHP style question..

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Dec 19 05:56:46 CST 2001

At 11:04 AM 12/18/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>In my journey that leads to PHP godliness, I've been seeing other peoples
>code that basically echo's out the HTML parts of the PHP page:

I've seen that too, but I usually drop out of php for my html since getting
the quotes, new lines, etc. are too hard for me as I continue to try and
learn php.

I kinda like to validate when I can, so dropping out of php for the html
parts is much easier to code. Particularly if I can write the html parts as
php includes.

I may be new at php (still!), but I love it.

tamara