[thelist] New Site -

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Dec 19 08:15:06 CST 2001

92% +- of users have flash 4 or 5 installed, according to Macromedia. Obviously
you have to take those numbers with a grain of salt given the source, but
considering that Flash 4 has been around for a years now, I wouldn't doubt a
number close to that. And since this particular site is F4 compatible, there's a
good chance that pretty much anyone with flash turned on will be able to view
it.

And I do think that its a pretty safe gamble to develop this particular site in
Flash. The same people who would buy a Mini would also buy a Mac G4 Cube because
of the way it looks, a $100 Italian citrus hand juicer because of the innovative
design, and are probably enthusiastic users of Flash, Shockwave and all the
other fun online technologies.