[thelist] site reviews -- some suggestions to everyone

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 19 09:48:10 CST 2001

just some suggestions about requests for site reviews...

since we usually get requests for reviews in bursts from a few
different people, using different subject lines is handy... one way
many used to do in the past that i liked very much was including
the URL in the subject, or at least the site name...

also, please let me (and possibly others) know what sort of critique
you're looking for... harsh, mild; design, technical; or are you just
spamming a client to the list...

and when responding to the critiques, *please* trim as much as
possible (although leaving the URL in is quite handy, if it's not in
the subject)...