[thelist] new site:: nmachina.com

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Dec 19 21:26:07 CST 2001

http://nmachina.com

> How much are the machines that are previewed in the case study's?
> Some idea of price would go along way to changing that though!   Or
> was that in the part of the rollover I couldn't see.....

Similarly, a fairly important part of the promo process is "making the
offer". This doesn't necessarily need to be done directly, but even
perceptually, I really wasn't sure where or how to get one if I wanted it. I
finally noticed the "send me a quote" link, but my opinion is that it does
not do a good enough job at inviting me to buy. All in all, the site seems
okay, but a little more "inspirational" would be cool. Make it obvious what
you're selling and how I can get one.

Also, a bit less info in one big block on the first page would be good. It's
a bit more than I want to read until I've actually become interested. The
home page might be better generating interest, then I'll go get details
about why you're great as I'm delving further into the site. Or, perhaps
just breaking up the text a bit and perhaps organizing it better would be a
good thing. I like to BOLD the text that's important, that way a skimming
reader is likely to catch the really important stuff.

BH