[thelist] Flash install problem - IE 5.1 / Mac OS 8/9

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Thu Dec 20 09:28:28 CST 2001

Yes, I've had problems with Shockwave Player and Flash player. It's seems to
be trying to tell me that I don't have Flash for OS X on my 9.2.2 OS (I know
that already).

I've sent a support request to Macromedia through their website, but haven't
heard back yet.

Anyone from Macromedia reading this? Can you shed some light on the problem?

Regards
Mark Howells
Working in a Winter Wonderland
http://www.mark.ac