[thelist] DHTML/Java Question

Alastair Murdoch alastair at cubeit.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 10:00:49 CST 2001

got a feeling this is the same as layers over flash, the flash file will
always be drawn on top.  You could try putting the applet in a layer and
hiding it when the menu is shown, but unless it's position is absolutely
critical, I'd just move the applet down.

cheers

alastair

A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h
c o n s u l t a n t  @  c u b e