[thelist] Colouring email (was: Offtopic: Outlook - dumb question)

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Dec 24 14:41:21 CST 2001

It doesn't seem to work. Again, the issue seems to be with naming. For
example, I get an email from Peter Farland, pfarland at macromedia.com, but
Outlook seems to only recognize the name, not the email address. You
know how in Outlook, "From" can be either the name or email addy? There
seems to be no way to make a rule that checks _just_ the email address.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus