[thelist] Colouring email (was: Offtopic: Outlook - dumb que stion)

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Wed Dec 26 11:26:19 CST 2001

No, he's trying to move mail from *.*@macromedia.com (everyone with a
macromedia.com e-mail address) to a specific folder. If someone at
Macromedia is in his address book, Outlook falls apart and the message
doesn't get moved. I don't know of any way around this other than setting up
the generic rule and then expanding it to include each of the names Outlook
trips on. A lot of work, and a maintenance nightmare.