[thelist] php date

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Wed Dec 26 11:48:16 CST 2001

http://www.sugarbeachresort.net/index.php?page=rates

This is really a question of 'logical approach' more than anything.

At the URL above I have a table for condo rates. I'm about to build a db
driven site that has this information for about 10-20 properties and need to
automate part of it. I've got the actual rates coming from the db already,
that's a given. It's the date ranges that has me stumped because I don't
want to store that value, I want to generate it based on the current date.

The 'high season' and 'low season' dates change every year. I need to
automate that change.

Hm, if this it too complicated though I guess it would be fine and easy
enough to just put the dates in an include and use that file for all of the
sites...but, if there's some great PHP date magic one of you could enlighten
me to, that'd be GREAT!

thanks,
John Corry
Principal
Neon Cowboy Design
email > office : john at neoncowboy.com	mobile: cellphone at neoncowboy.com
telephone > office : 808.572.8494	mobile: 808.283.7063