[thelist] DW4 & SSI -- root relative links not working correc tly?

Fortune Elkins fortune_elkins at summithq.com
Wed Dec 26 12:38:58 CST 2001

hiya bob!

>Have you tried <a href="home.html">home</a> in stead of <a
>href="/home.html">home</a>?, I think your forward slash is giving you the
>trouble.

using just <a href="home.html"> will take me to the home page for each
subfolder. i need to create one file that will work anywhere in the website,
which i thought was the usefulness of root relative paths in this case.

am i just trying to the impossible? is hard coding the entire link the only
way here?

Systems Inc.