[thelist] php date

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Wed Dec 26 12:59:48 CST 2001

> hmm, I'm not totally sure what you want but if you're simply
> looking to get
> today's date from the server you can use the date() function.
> See http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

Thanks, but that's not quite it...le tme try to be more clear:

I have these dates on the page,
high season = 12/15/01 - 4/15/02
low season = 4/16/02 - 12/14/02

OK, in April I'm goign to have to change the dates for high season to
reflect the coming year (2003). What I want to do is:
get todays date
if its low season
	display high season as happening next year
	display low season as this year
if its high season
	display high season as this year
	display low season as happening next year

*BINGO* :)

Sorry...just needed to listen to myself think for a minute.

<tip type="recycled">
pressing TAB in photoshop hides all palettes, pressing again displays them.
Nice for getting everything out of your way while working on a low res
laptop :)
</tip>

jpc