[thelist] Domain Registrars / Name Ownership

gsd gsd at members.evolt.org
Thu Dec 27 14:48:23 CST 2001

it depends on your registrar. gandi explicity states that the registrant is
the owner. netsol on the other hand says that you are just renting the name
from them and they or who know who? owns it. there are various shades in
between, some registrars say nothing.

but gandi has the best TOS by far for com net and org AFAIK.

george
http://cyklotron.com/
cyklotron: a gringo in medellin, colombia
PGP Key: http://www.cyklotron.com/about/pgpPublicKey