[thelist] centering pop-up windows using dreamweaver

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Jan 2 07:00:13 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose Illenberger" <one at redberger.com>
Subject: Re: [thelist] centering pop-up windows using dreamweaver

> ehehe. nothing's wrong with it. in fact i do it most often and prefer it
> myself.
> but for prototyping websites for clients, dw4 is way much faster. im
looking
> for a way wherein i can templatize this procedure using dreamweaver.
> any advise?

Ah, I see what you want to do now. A couple of suggestions...

Make yourself a template, and put the Macromedia behaviour onto it
somewhere. Now edit that so that it does what you want with the windows. It
should now be set in the template, should it not?

If not, I find myself wondering where the behaviours are stored. Why not
create a duplicate of the Macromedia pop-up window behaviour that centres
the windows, and use that?

(Note that I've never done either of these before so I'm not sure how
they'll work out but its gotta be worth a try :-)

Olly.