[thelist] JavaScript date problem

kristina kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 10:19:22 CST 2002

Hello all, and Happy New Year to all

  I am struggling with a JavaScript that needs to display the date and
  time in a certain format!

  The client wants the date on his website eg:
  Good Afternoon it's 4:14 pm on Wednesday the 2nd of January 2002

  (thanks to PPK's site) I can get

  Good Afternoon it's 4:14 pm on Wednesday the 2 of January 2002

  My problem is making the nd's, st's, rd's and th's appear....

  Is this possible, as it seems to be the one thing lacking in all the
  scripts I've scoured.  My guess is I'd have to create a new array
  with all the appropriate 1st 2nd 3rd in up to 31st - but after that
  I don't know what to do.

--
tia
 kristina