[thelist] Small Type

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Wed Jan 2 12:31:49 CST 2002

On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 07:31, Craig Saila wrote:
> I believe Unix/Linux machines have problems rendering type at or under 10px.

It varies dramaticly from system to system - I can view 10px text just
fine with the right screen font on my linux box, but not alot of users
have good screen fonts installed, and installing them is a PAIN, leaving
many people with awful screen fonts.  In short, I'd recomend setting
type as a graphic for small fonts (if you can) for display on a
linux/unix box.

regards,
Brent
bsr at spek.org