[thelist] Simple graphics question (second posting)

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Wed Jan 2 14:38:33 CST 2002

Hi Hershel

Well, if you're a programmer, then why not add the images programmatically?
After all, that's exactly what ready made programs would do, no?

Take all backgrounds, and to each "add" the text. Little C program , and
voila, you're done :)

Nicole
PS. I do have the code here somewhere for that, but it's part of a book that
is still in a box somewhere in the basement.
PPS. I hate moving...
PPPS. it will take me months to clean up that basement. Maybe you're better
off getting a 30 days demo after all