[thelist] using javascript to create an include?

AtdtXav atdtxav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 00:28:44 CST 2002

I thought that might be possible, so I gave it a shot, but even
though I can get <iframe> to work on a separate page, once I
throw it into my table-intense site (www.vedbok.com), nothing
shows.  *frustrated*

This -is- sort of the idea i was looking for though.  there has
to be a way to show an html file, client-side that doesn't
involve changing the site into actual frames.

Scott