[thelist] mac explorer 5.1 and javascript

david currey david.currey at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 3 07:15:01 CST 2002

hi,

i cannot isolate the problem so i am finding it difficult to phrase my
question, but the symptoms are obvious and only seem to occur in the latest
mac explorer 5.1. (not in NS of mozilla or ie5)

basiclly a little circle cursor (black and white and rotating) icon has
started appearing when I mouseover or click on a link that has a bunch of js
attached. this happens when its a text link or image, online and local, I
have tried taking blocks of the js out and it won't go away.

anyone got any ideas what this little annoying thing is and how to kill it?

the problem happens here:

http://space.craft.free.fr/snack/index.html

when the "next / last" arrows [the white circles at the top of the page] are
moused over or clicked in mac ie 5.1
strangely, allthough I cant reproduce this. I am sure this happened the
first time i hit the page but now it only happens AFTER the content has been
changed with js.
(dont worry about images missing and such i have moved the out the way while
i sort this cursor thing out)

david currey

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/space.craft/