[thelist] php/mysql : selecting all rows that match a date range

John Corry john at neoncowboy.com
Fri Jan 4 16:46:54 CST 2002

|This may or may not help, but when I've run into records being returned
|multiple times, it has always turned out to be a problem with a JOIN that
|is causing the record to be returned once for each row in a JOINed table.
|If one of your tables has 6 rows, I'd look into this.

yes..and no.

To see this query in action, visit:
http://members.evolt.org/webshot/query_test.php?query=

You can play with the query and resubmit (please don't do anything besides
'select'...please!) I use this 'query test' page to work my queries out
before I start coding...if you want the code send me an email (i think it
came from Jay Greenspans excellent book : php/mysql web applications)

This is the first time I've used the DATE_ADD function, pretty cool method
of selecting a range of dates huh?

thanks,
jpc