[thelist] Uninstalling ColdFusion under Linux

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Jan 5 10:25:13 CST 2002

Hey Chris -

The simplest way, IMO at least, is just to delete it and associated
files. Here's things to do:

stop the server.
rm -rf /opt/coldfusion
rm -f /usr/lib/coldfusion
rm -f /usr/lib/btcats
rm -f /etc/rc.d/init.d/coldfusion
rm -rf $APAHCE_HOME/htdocs/CFIDE
rm -rf $APAHCE_HOME/htdocs/CFDOCS

remove the references to mod_coldfusion and/or mod_botcats from your
httpd.conf file, restart apache

that should be it.. theres a script that more or less does that same
thing somewhere, but not sure where that is.. shout if you have more
questions :)

.djc.