[thelist] Stats Application - Dynamic Pages

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Sun Jan 6 20:42:51 CST 2002

------------
 >>I need a good stats application that can analyze and track hits to
dynamic pages
 >>Something like this:
 >>cgi?id=10999		2700 visits
------------

Check out Summary - http://www.summary.net/

In my experience, it blows the doors off of WebTrends, and it does have the
feature you want - there is a demo version available so that you can check
it out. The version I bought only cost $249.

If memory serves, the specific item you are asking about is in the
Configuration under Goals/Subsets. Someone here who has used it longer than
I have may be able to be more specific, but I think you will find it
extremely easy to use. :)

HTH!
Susan Wallace