[thelist] Web Forms to Access DB?

David at softv.net David at softv.net
Mon Jan 7 12:53:52 CST 2002

Well being a programmer and not a designer, I can't stand WYSIWYG editors.
That being said I stay away from them like the plague. Maybe someone else
out there can answer this better?
I do know that some WYSIWYG editors do an OK job of layouts and such, but
for database connectivity I would never dream of doing it WYSIWYG.

Dave