[thelist] Web Forms to Access DB?

Bob Fowler bob at rjf.ca
Mon Jan 7 12:55:58 CST 2002

Annie,

UltraDev can handle several different kinds of server-side scripting, ASP
included.

Although for your task, learning how to use the features in UltraDev may
take you as long as it would to learn how to code it by hand.  I would
recommend the latter if you have any programming experience (especially in
VB, VBScript or JavaScript.). Most developers prefer to have full control
over the code rather than trusting what the WYSIWIG editor is going to screw
up for you.

There are quite a few good sites that have tutorials about ASP... A good one
is www.4guysfromrolla.com

Thanks,

Bob.