[thelist] Searchable dynamic content

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Jan 9 17:35:50 CST 2002

> > does not
> > seem to be
> > searchable by, say, Google. The page is located at this address:
> >
> > http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news.php
>
> I'm guessing it won't get indexed as the page gets created anew every time
> its requested. I'm grappling with a similar problem with the intranet I
> manage.
>
> The page looks very nice though!

Thanks. The issue becomes more critical as I am about to convert our current
static archive pages to be pulled from the DB as well. If those are rendered
'unsearchable' as well, our site loses BIG, as there are already about one
year of archived news stories from our region there, and they are intended
to be used for many purposes, not the least of which being a historical
record of our area.

BH