[thelist] Searchable dynamic content

Dave W dw at clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 17:58:58 CST 2002

Bill

I was just going to ask you how long had your dynamic page been up? It may
be that Google has not spidered the new page.

Have you checked your web logs to see when Google last visited your site?
Google uses a webcrawler called "Googlebot" that should show up in the
user-agent field.

A search for "NCPR Regional News" does return the news page for December 6

Google has a piece on "My Web Pages Are Not Currently Listed" at
http://www.google.com/webmasters/2.html

You might find these useful...
  http://www.google.com/webmasters/
  http://www.google.com/webmasters/faq.html